cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my give a way data and minutes gone

maliview
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just came back from a 6 week trip. I have taken out the sim card right a way and used the German sim card. Now that I'm home I noticed that all data (around 5gb) and 500 national minutes is gone.

I am on the $15 plan and have accumulated some data and minutes over time, part of it was a give away last Christmas. I am very conservative with my data and and don't even  use the monthly data of 250mb usually, but I like to have it available for emergencies. I still like to have my data reinstalled please.

7 REPLIES 7

@maliview 

Have you ever taken a screenshot of your overview page? Hopefully at sometime near to the time you left on your trip? At the very least pm does have a record of your call log beyond what you can access within your self serve account.

I have heard of a similar incident where add ons had just disappeared from the account for no reason. Pm did investigate and restored the missing add ons to the account. Contact customer support and ask for them to investigate their disappearance by opening a ticket with the tech team and restore the missing add ons to your account. Include in your request as much documentation as you can to show when they were still in your account. Good Luck!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Oops.... repetitive info on my part.

@NDesai  & @softech had that recommendation well-covered.

🤐

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@maliview wrote:

I just came back from a 6 week trip. I have taken out the sim card right a way and used the German sim card. Now that I'm home I noticed that all data (around 5gb) and 500 national minutes is gone.

I am on the $15 plan and have accumulated some data and minutes over time, part of it was a give away last Christmas. I am very conservative with my data and and don't even  use the monthly data of 250mb usually, but I like to have it available for emergencies. I still like to have my data reinstalled please.

@maliview 

Did ANYONE have access to your Public Mobile SIM card while you were away?  Even if you think not, is it possible?

Here's what I'd recommend.   Log onto your self-serve account and tap the section "View My Usage" which is under the Change Plan button.

Here, select the last 30 days to view any daily data or other usage activity on your Public Mobile account.   The section looks like this:

HALIMACS_0-1639252660631.png

If there's any usage, someone was utilizing the service and someone's got some explaining to do.

Hope it all works out!!!

@maliview...did you SUSPEND phone on Lost / Stolen before you left ?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@maliview How is that even possible? I have never heard of unused add-ons disappear from self-serve account. Add-ons only disappear once they are fully consumed. Did you review your usage history in your account? See what happened in the past 6 weeks. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@maliview  your German trip would not use any of your data and minutes for sure.   

So, there is none of those bonus data and minutes showing any more under My Data & Add-ons on My Account?  Did you check the usage history from My Account?  It should at least show you how they were used..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@maliview 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

for more information about Managing Your Data Usage visit  Here link to save your data...

and turn off background data, to save your data.

when your data limit used all, is will be off until next renewal cycle,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

Need Help? Let's chat.