cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added Data Roaming 15 day talk text data bundle for US

Godking
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

serHello I added data roaming 15 day talk text data bundle and it's not working. This is the third time in a row I've done this but for whatever reason, when I try to make a call its not working.  It says I havent purchased enough miniutes for something. My payment says this, so I'm not sure why it's not working. I'm not sure what it means by its using available funds. 

Jun 19, 2023

09:35 AM
Credit or Visa Debit Top-Up
$30.00
+ $3.90 HST ON
Available Funds: $30.00

8 REPLIES 8

caper1622

this happened to me when I travelled to New York. I turned my phone off and on a few times and nothing, it did eventually work, just took a few hours to kick in for whatever reason. 

First click the little spinner refresh icon under the shop add-ons button. Did you buy data alone and then did you buy the talk/text bundle? It's odd that you don't see the day counter under the text item. Do you have a talk item?

The fact that you're payment just went in to your balance suggests that the 0/15 means you've been trying to do a re-buy while an add-on is still present even though you can't use it. You need to contact support as mentioned or wait for the 0/15 item to disappear which could be any number of possibilities. The old system was upwards to 24 hours. I seem to think I saw mention of midnight more recently.

@Godking  did you just finished a set of 15 days and you are re-buying it?  if so, you need to open ticket with support and ask them to re-buy it for you instead

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Godking  Now reboot the phone . Making sure your connected to T mobile 

Godking
I just bought it, it cant be showing it has 2.63 GB data left. It looks like my balance from last time. Tho the 0/15 days look right. Godking_1-1687185230033.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Godking wrote:

serHello I added data roaming 15 day talk text data bundle and it's not working. This is the third time in a row I've done this but for whatever reason, when I try to make a call its not working.  It says I havent purchased enough miniutes for something. My payment says this, so I'm not sure why it's not working. I'm not sure what it means by its using available funds. 

Jun 19, 2023

09:35 AM
Credit or Visa Debit Top-Up
$30.00
+ $3.90 HST ON
Available Funds: $30.00

@Godking - what you are showing us is only a top up payment to your account.

Can you also show the Roaming USA addon listed in your account? You are in the USA trying to use the services now, correct? Roaming addons are for use whilst in USA only.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Godking   did you get the Bundle?  if so, is Mobile data working?  the phone is connecting to T-Mobile successfully?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Godking  Reboot the phone and make sure it’s connected to T mobile . If this is a re buy of US add on . You need to wait 24 hours after the first US add in ended or pick a different US roaming add on . Only way to not wait the delay of the same re buying of a US add on is to get support to help 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.