cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add to US roaming data

FernieS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help! I'm currently traveling in the US, and running out of data on my US plan. Is there any way I can add on just data to my current plan before the 15 days are up?

5 REPLIES 5

FernieS

Ok Wonderful! You have been so helpful! I will try this!

@FernieS  from experience, a different one would work.  (unless it has a voice component to it)  So, if it is just data, it should be good

again, if a different one does not work, support can help to sort it out.  So, you won't loss them by trying a different one first if you need one in a hurry.

FernieS

So the fine print makes it appear that even a different one won't be active till the first one is expired. Is this not the case?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@FernieS - you can add a different addon 'bucket', so not the same one you purchased and are using now.

OR, you can ask CSA to add the same one for you. Not sure if there would be an issue, once your first one runs out though. You could ask.  CSA contact methods also found here in Help Articles for future reference:https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent ­

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@FernieS   you have to buy a DIFFERENT roaming addon if you want to have it immediately without support's help.

If you need the same one that is not expired yet, you will need support's help to re-buy the exact same addon.  In this case, please message support and they can help.  Message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.