cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on is in payment history, but not in overview/can't use

llbb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I reupped by US roaming talk & text, but it isn't working. I can see the purchase in my purchase history, but it isn't in my plan overview. I bought more data just before buying this add on, so it's weird this one didn't work. I don't want to double purchase, but I need to be able to send texts right now

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dust2dust
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The problem is that you have two talk add-ons. Your highlighted one and the one up top. This is a problem. You will need the support people to fix that and credit you back the cost of the second one.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

hairbag1_0-1657151442878.jpeg

Log in to your account...to see if you successfully load-up the add-on you want. Click on Plan Details...you should see the add-on there. If not...you obviously weren't successful.

dust2dust

Click on plan details. Talk and text will show up there. Don't buy more than one talk while one is active. You can buy a different named one after one expires. Otherwise you might need the support people to clear this up.

Adding - I might have to "borrow" that pic.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @llbb   

Try to login to My Account and check

1. Any amount there for Available Fund?

2. Go to Transaction page and see what they show.  There should be 2 lines are you load the money into the account, but check if there are lines showing how the money were used

llbb

llbb_0-1657151718952.png

I checked my plan details as you suggested and it doesn't show up there, but under payment history it does show the charge went through....so I don't want to purchase it again and double pay

dust2dust

The problem is that you have two talk add-ons. Your highlighted one and the one up top. This is a problem. You will need the support people to fix that and credit you back the cost of the second one.

llbb

Well yes, I bought the second (talk only) because the first one didn't go through and I needed to make an emergency call. What I actually need is Talk & Text because I am trying to arrange a mechanic to meet me to fix my car. So I don't know if I should just try to buy another text plan and then try to get refunded the first one

The US talk feature has been problematic in US lately because of they're retiring 3g.

dust2dust

Are you able to text? I haven't heard of texting problems when talk is doubled. But talk needs to be only one. Are these the only ones you've bought? For talk, can you connect to T-Mobile and also set your networks to 2G?

llbb

Can't send texts at all, but can receive.