cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on is in payment history, but not in overview/can't use

llbb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I reupped by US roaming talk & text, but it isn't working. I can see the purchase in my purchase history, but it isn't in my plan overview. I bought more data just before buying this add on, so it's weird this one didn't work. I don't want to double purchase, but I need to be able to send texts right now

28 REPLIES 28

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Badservices 

I am not 100% sure how pm assesses data for usage texts if you have fully consumed your plan data before you purchase or redeem for data add ons but generally usage texts are sent out based on all of the data on your account....both plan data/promotional plan data and data add ons (purchased, promotional, bonus and/or gifted add ons.) Your usage texts could well be based on your plan data and add on data even though you have long exhausted your plan data ie. 4gb+1gb=5gb (5120mb) 75% usage=3840mb, 95% usage=4864mb. Each time you have added 200mb pm could be retaliating your usage based on the entire amount vs it being based solely on the amount of each add on (75%=150mb/95%=190mb)?

Badservices

That text message was for my 4 gb that I have  not the additional 1 gb I purchased on the 12 

@Badservices- Seems your phone is using data. I roughly add up 721MB just in that time span. Seems it's informing you that you've used it all.

Badservices

DD00E159-60CB-4D63-B1F4-1C52CA072AD9.png

 I’ve tried in private mode same thing

Badservices

B460F2BC-FF5D-47B0-84E0-4619A424B5B0.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Badservices- I can understand the payment history about the 1gb add-on. You used your card and added money and bought that add-on. (but then say it didn't work) The rest I don't know. What a mess. Maybe that's how it looks redeeming points. Using points are cheaper than using money so maybe it credits some of the cost back. I don't know. I'm not on points so can't speak from experience.

From what I can see you should have the 1gb and 2x200mb=400mb.

When you look in your usage history do you see any data usage? Or on your phone from Oct 12th?

Did you try logging in in private mode?

Badservices

51E90702-1064-4772-A4EE-9DEACE7B774D.png

 nope it never came in effect .

You're doing great with the images, can you provide more of those above Oct 12. I'm trying to figure out what those credits are for. I seem to think redeeming points takes a period of time. Do you think you used up the 1gb you bought on the 12th?

Badservices

I used points to get more data because I  need my data to work so I’m willing to pay money/points but nothing is working .I tried logging in on private same thing . I’m in Canada I just need extra data in Canada because mine ran out  .

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Why the two reward credit adjustments? What comes above those lines? Can you login in again using private mode? Maybe in desktop mode too? Looking for any little spinner refresh icons. I guess if it thinks there aren't any add-ons that there's nothing to refresh.

Are you in Canada or the US? Are you just wanting some extra data or are you wanting to roam in the US?

Badservices

FC496153-A55A-479B-B56F-10DAB0280744.png

Badservices

5C72FBA0-03CB-41A0-94AB-2B133D0D34B4.png

@Badservices- Do you see the purchased add-on in your payment history? Can you click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down under the add-ons list to see if any add-ons show up? Is this a re-purchase after 10 days of the prior purchase?

As for getting what you paid for, when it comes to roaming add-ons, it's a challenge for talk. Text and data should work fine. Manually connect T-Mobile to be able to use talk. Turn on roaming data to be able to use data.

Badservices

I’m having. Same issue how do I get support . Isn’t that what this is ? I just want what I paid for to work.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@llbb 

For future reference....since you had data available you could send and recieve MMS. Although preferable to download on wifi in a pinch you could have downloaded textnow to send and recieve voice calls and SMS.

@dust2dust 

I dont believe you need to set your phone to the 2G network to use voice services rather it will automatically switch when needed as it does with 3G for voice services. You cannot use data when using 2G for voice services.

@llbb wrote:

Yes, I opened a ticket and I had a chat box but no one replied and now I can't find the livechat box anymore 😓

HI@llbb     You opened a ticket and CS Support replied and ask you to join an online chat?  If that is the case , you just need to reply and tell them you cannot join and ask them to send you another chat link

But if you just meant the regular Chatbot (SiMON), that is not useful at all,  you just use that to open ticket with PM

Again, if you already opened ticket , check the Community  inbox for PM CS agent's reply

hTideGnow_1-1626022389479.png

llbb

Yes, I opened a ticket and I had a chat box but no one replied and now I can't find the livechat box anymore 😓

Interesting. We can receive texts without an add-on but you show an add-on that should let you send. I do wonder if texting gets caught up in the double talk problem.

You've gone about contacting the support people by now right? 🙂

Adding after your latest reply - I would suggest you have the support people remove the 250mb, the talk/text and the talk and just set you up with the talk/text/data bundle. Then you need to be sure you're connecting to either T-Mobile or AT&T (whichever works) and if T-Mobile and for talk to set your networks to 2G.

llbb

I mostly want to know how easily I can secure a refund for the talk & text if I have had to buy a US Talk and a US Text add on because the original Talk & Text didn't work 

llbb

Can't send texts at all, but can receive. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to text? I haven't heard of texting problems when talk is doubled. But talk needs to be only one. Are these the only ones you've bought? For talk, can you connect to T-Mobile and also set your networks to 2G?

The US talk feature has been problematic in US lately because of they're retiring 3g.

llbb

Well yes, I bought the second (talk only) because the first one didn't go through and I needed to make an emergency call. What I actually need is Talk & Text because I am trying to arrange a mechanic to meet me to fix my car. So I don't know if I should just try to buy another text plan and then try to get refunded the first one

The problem is that you have two talk add-ons. Your highlighted one and the one up top. This is a problem. You will need the support people to fix that and credit you back the cost of the second one.

llbb

llbb_0-1657151718952.png

I checked my plan details as you suggested and it doesn't show up there, but under payment history it does show the charge went through....so I don't want to purchase it again and double pay

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @llbb   

Try to login to My Account and check

1. Any amount there for Available Fund?

2. Go to Transaction page and see what they show.  There should be 2 lines are you load the money into the account, but check if there are lines showing how the money were used

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on plan details. Talk and text will show up there. Don't buy more than one talk while one is active. You can buy a different named one after one expires. Otherwise you might need the support people to clear this up.

Adding - I might have to "borrow" that pic.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

hairbag1_0-1657151442878.jpeg

Log in to your account...to see if you successfully load-up the add-on you want. Click on Plan Details...you should see the add-on there. If not...you obviously weren't successful.

Need Help? Let's chat.