cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on international minutes/texts not working

Jason745924
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently on the $40 plan. I recently purchased the international minutes/texts add-on so I could call the U.S..

When I try to call I get a message, " Sorry, your call cannot be complete because you have used all your minutes."

I have tried rebooting the phone, numerous times. I have an iPhone, and tried to access the mobile data option, and could not find it. My phone is updated to the most recent iOS.

5 REPLIES 5

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Jason745924 

maybe you purchased wrong Add-ons...or the purchase not going through, go in your account do you see that amount at Available Fund.. if there money then go to rebuy it, and choose right add-ons U.S,

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

go to Plan & Add-ons what is showing details you have which Add-ons there.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jason745924 hi you need the 1000 minute 15 dollar US add on,for a refund for your other add on  contact a cs agent,you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jason745924 

You have been with PM for couple years, you should have some Christmas bonus from last couple Decembers.  Those bonuses include a Long Distance calling bonus which can be used to call US.  Did you not got those Christmas bonus or you used them up already?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jason745924 , your base plan included international text.  You just need to pick up some US calling minutes.  

@Jason745924 wrote:

I am currently on the $40 plan. I recently purchased the international minutes/texts add-on so I could call the U.S..

When I try to call I get a message, " Sorry, your call cannot be complete because you have used all your minutes."

I have tried rebooting the phone, numerous times. I have an iPhone, and tried to access the mobile data option, and could not find it. My phone is updated to the most recent iOS.

Sorry, but the international calling add-on does not include calling to the U.S. There is seperate add-on that needs to be purchased to make calls to the United States.

Need Help? Let's chat.