cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on for talk text data

Geraldine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered for the add on and topped it and submitted $28.75 which came out of my account which was the wrong add on then I submitted $30.00 more on March 13th which will be coming out of my account today. But no service. Cannot get through with *611 number. Need Help !,,

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Geraldine   you are in US now?   the $30 is a US roaming service and you use it while you are in US

If you are in US, try to connect to T-Mobile , and enable Mobile roaming data on your phone

However, if you are in Canada, this is not a add-on to be used in Canada.  You will need to contact agent to cancel that add-on 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Geraldine - are you currently in the USA and trying to use the Roaming Addon services?

Is this your first Roaming Addon, or 2nd, after the first one expired?

Buying back to back of the same type of roaming addon before the full 360 hours (15 days) + 12-24 hours after (this is the silly part) is what needs to be done.

If you are in this boat, you may need CSA to help you sort that out.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Or, try buying a different type/bucket of Roaming addon to get your service up and running, then connect with CSA after to adjust anything on your account if needed.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Geraldine 

Get support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.