cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on 1GB and did not getany

Dawn24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Added 1GB to my account. All went through but the $15 never showed up on my account but my credit card was charged. I had to add another $15 to get my 1GB.

How do I get the first $16.80 (inlc tax) back ?

dawn

28 REPLIES 28

@AE_Collector wrote:

It is a long shot to happen in only 2 days but if the first 1GB added were completely used up and just a little if the second 1GB is used, everything we can see here would add up properly. It certainly is possible to use 1GB up very quickly but not knowing how much data you normally have or normally consume it is just guessing at what happened. But the CSA will be able to easily figure it out.

AE_Collector

I have been asking OP to post the screenshot transaction history.   We will probably have better idea what happened

Yes, everyone can simply say Contact CS_Agent and of course CS Agent can help and resolve everything (let's hope so)..

But, I mentioned before in another post, the way we are helping is to narrow down the issue,  as said by @Anonymous . 

Trust me, many poster does not explain clearly and CS Agent will be like us, keep replying and asking more information,   The only difference is.... a "round trip" between  CS Agent and the poster could take 30 minutes minimum, more likely 2 to 4 hours, but over 48 hours as we seen from  the last weekend.   But here.. we can nail down the issue within an hour , as long as the poster stay online and reply.    So, after 10 messages with us maybe, hopefully the poster will have better idea what went wrong and how to ask CS Agent directly and hence CS Agent will be able to fix the issue within 1 or 2 messages after valuation. 

I might be naive, but I truey believe we still have a value here other then just keep pasting the same "open a ticket with CS agent" answer.

It is a long shot to happen in only 2 days but if the first 1GB added were completely used up and just a little if the second 1GB is used, everything we can see here would add up properly. It certainly is possible to use 1GB up very quickly but not knowing how much data you normally have or normally consume it is just guessing at what happened. But the CSA will be able to easily figure it out.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

Again...there's just no communication with you. Entirely mis-interpreting while writing incomprehensible replies.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous : One very easily could have said right at the top first reply as you so often do...contact CSA's. Look at all the information we got to narrow down what happened. We haven't yet heard back from the OP as to other checks to verify. It seems pretty odd to me that they bought 2 add-ons but only one shows up. So if they check Plan Details and/or try another browser in case of stuck information or use 611 then we'll see what they come up with to finally say...yup...contact CSA's.

Again...otherwise...what are we here for? Do you really find it engaging and interesting to just throw everybody off to the CSA's? That the customer could get somewhere before waiting for the CSA's to reply?

@Anonymous 

yes i do two time post to customer have to contact CSA. but you know other customer the think in community wesite the contact the customer service from public mobile and you know all member in community website is they are customer like me and you and no one can help other customer is going to system any account...thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : One very easily could have said right at the top first reply as you so often do...contact CSA's. Look at all the information we got to narrow down what happened. We haven't yet heard back from the OP as to other checks to verify. It seems pretty odd to me that they bought 2 add-ons but only one shows up. So if they check Plan Details and/or try another browser in case of stuck information or use 611 then we'll see what they come up with to finally say...yup...contact CSA's.

Again...otherwise...what are we here for? Do you really find it engaging and interesting to just throw everybody off to the CSA's? That the customer could get somewhere before waiting for the CSA's to reply?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 

hahahah nice post you like it hhhhhhh,,

but that customer has only one way to fix it and getting money back or add one more 1GB, by CSA,  but i don't know why customer waiting for what maybe the think in community site the someone can help, @Dawn24 but just to know all member in community website is they are customer like me and you and no one can help you ..... good luck.

@Dawn24...seems like you've done everything right but for some reason, the initial add-on wasn't applied.

Best to start process of Customer Support Agent assistance as suggested.

Dawn24

no

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 : Couldn't clean up the wording? 🙂

@Dawn24....

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....😆

Salute to @Anonymous 

@Dawn24 wrote:

As I said the $15 first were registered but no 1 GB was selected since the funds did not show up??

Sept 9 it worked. Only have 1GB add on. See pic:

Is there $15 sitting in your Available Funds right now?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawn24 : If you know your 4 digit PIN, can you dial 611 and check your data usage? It would tell you how much is left. So with that pic indeed you paid for 2 - 1GB add-ons and appeared to get 2 in your payment history but you're only showing 1GB.

Maybe also log out and try a different browser to see if it shows up. Maybe also click down into Plan Details and see what all shows up there.

Certainly looks as though you added $15 and successfully bought the 1GB add on then the next day you did the same again. So you likely have 2GB of data now.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawn24 : Ok then. Down in your My Data & Add-ons do you see the line saying 1GB something or other? Then over to the right does it show xxxx / 2048 ?

Dawn24

edted by computergeek541: removed screenshot

Please do not post pictures containing your account information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawn24 : This is why I often say a picture's worth a 1000 words. It answers most of the questions we all ask. Any chance you'd like to post a screenshot of your overview page and maybe even your transaction history from here (not payment card) so that we can see what all has gone on and what you have. Blank out personal info of course.

@Dawn24...when did your regular plan, last renew ? Maybe the renewal process took your initial $15.

@Dawn24   Sorry, I am lost.  So,  you bought the Add-ons now, right? 

What is showing as Available Fund now?

Also, can you check the Transaction history and see if it recorded the first $15 you put int?

Maybe share the screenshot if you don't mind

Dawn24

Yes the first $15 not in Available Funds. Did it  Sept 8. 

2nd did show up so I could the extra data I needed. 

So I'm short $15 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to add it to your account.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawn24 : What plan are you on and what is the pay before date up top now?

@Dawn24   It might be a browser issue or it might just take time

If you don't mind to let the fund sit there, it will be used for next cycle renewal.     Especially if your cycle is coming up soon, it would be a good choice as refund might take a week or more

Dawn24

The first charge did not show up in Available Funds. S I did a 2nd one which show up right away.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawn24 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Dawn24  are you sure the "extra" $15 is not sitting as Available Fund ?

Can you send us a screenshot of the Transaction History  and maybe we can find out what was wrong and where the money was.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawn24 : Is it possible that you're on the $15 plan and that your account had just suspended and so that first payment renewed your plan? What is the pay before date up top now?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Dawn24 

Buying an add on is a 2 step process. You put money on the account and then you need to go back in and make the purchase. Can you confirm your cc was charged twice. If yes, is the extra payment sitting in Available Funds in self service?

Need Help? Let's chat.