Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-Ons

champa1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see the followings in my account under Add-Ons 

- 500 one time Int' l LD

- Loyalty Bonus 240 GB

• Do these mean that I have 500 International minutes to use and 240 additional GB? Thanks for answering 
5 REPLIES 5

@computergeek541 @hairbag1  That’s what I understood…so @fixin it’s correct to write: don’t drop your plan to a lower price and not to mention any price.

@Lieux 

Clipped from Help Files...

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

@Lieux wrote:

@fixin Do you know that changing a plan with a lower price except 29$ is ok for not losing the 240GB? Or do you suppose? Because it’s only written…to a lower price…no precision of a price…

My understanding is of any plan price downgrade causing the add-on to be lost, or at the very least, that's what Public Mobiel has stated.

@fixin Do you know that changing a plan with a lower price except 29$ is ok for not losing the 240GB? Or do you suppose? Because it’s only written…to a lower price…no precision of a price…

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@champa1 - The 500minute LD minutes are from the More is Merrier from 2022 and older. They don't expire.

But for the 240GB it expires in 150 days after being applied to your account for the removal for the Legacy Rewards system. But don't change to a plan of less than $29/month. You will lose the bonus data.

Need Help? Let's chat.