cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Service account

Maryann1964
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I installed the sim activated my account and loaded the app. When I try to login the app I get past the login and enter the code sent to my email then I get a message that says I have an active mobile service and would like to confirm your full access asks me to enter code sent to my cell number and I never receive the code. I know you have the correct number because I can sent and receive calls to my number. 

3 REPLIES 3

@Maryann1964   You should see a blank private message that is pre-addressed to customer service so you just have to fill in the subject line and then explain your problem and hit send.  You do need to be logged in to the community which you obviously are to post here.  Try clicking on this link and see if it somehow works for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Maryann1964
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I logged in and i cannot access the private message is there another link to get to it all I see is private message but I can’t do anything 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Maryann1964 

Can you try to reboot device, reset network connections and toggle airplane mode on/off, in an attempt to reassociate the connection to the public mobile network.

If that fails, and you still can't get the code being sent to complete setup, contact customer support:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.