cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating SIM/Account

LK9653
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am caught in a swirling vortex of auto-generated codes being send to my email, lets complete your activation screens, and misery. I cannot seem to activate my new account. Please help.

8 REPLIES 8

@LK9653  And you been charged already ? Have you tried SIM card in the phone and reboot it ? If still no luck support can strain things out for you anyways . Note after you submit ticket to support they should reply with in the hour . So just keep an eye on your community in box for their reply top of page if on computer you should see envolope icon if on mobile tap your avatar and select message .or you can use this link to your in box 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

hi @LK9653 

and what phone do you have? you already put the sim in a phone and tested and it is not working?

LK9653

Physical Sim. I will send them a private message.

HI @LK9653 

physical sim or eSIM?

if eSIM, try to scan the QR code from the Welcome email to complete the activation 

@LK9653  eSIM or physical sim ? 
here’s a link to support also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LK9653 

at which step you are stuck at or what error message you got?

you got passed payment? did you just use browser to activate? if you were using browser, please download the PM app and use the app to complete the activation

LK9653

I have downloaded the app. I made it all the way to step 6 before getting the "subscription not activated" screen. It sends me to customer support.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LK9653  Have you downloaded the PM app yet to finish the activation yet ? Try that first please if. Not .

Need Help? Let's chat.