cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate subscription

Betti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent Tried to activate thru the app, but Step 6 said "Subscription not activated." Tried contacting thru the ChatBot, which told me that bc I'm with Koodo, I need to go back to STEP 2 and pick a different number, then switch it to my current number after...but I tried going back to STEP 2 in the app, but it won't let me go back: only "log out" or "contact support."

How can I activate my subscription, but keep my existing cell number?

2 REPLIES 2

@Betti wrote:

@CS_Agent Tried to activate thru the app, but Step 6 said "Subscription not activated." Tried contacting thru the ChatBot, which told me that bc I'm with Koodo, I need to go back to STEP 2 and pick a different number, then switch it to my current number after...but I tried going back to STEP 2 in the app, but it won't let me go back: only "log out" or "contact support."

How can I activate my subscription, but keep my existing cell number?

I would suggest force stopping the app and going through the process again. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Betti   are you with Koodo Prepaid?  If so, this is true, you have to pick a new temporary number first.  Once the activation is completed, open ticket with PM support to have them help to port the number manually

Even with Koodo Postpaid, you could do the same thing, temp number first, and manual port after activation completed

But seems like you cannot go back step 2?  can you reboot the phone, restart the app and try again?

If not, message support here to have them help:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.