cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked

Jie1969
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife's account is locked, she cannot login to her account nor the community account. She already tried a few times after waiting 1 hour, 3 hours, and one night. Still cannot login.

6 REPLIES 6

hi @Jie1969 you can try to message support agent on behalf 

or your cam use another email to setup a temp account on the Community and ask using that 

Jie1969

The problem is she even cannot login her account, how can she message the support? that is why I have to register an account and the community account to ask a question here.

She also tried to create a new account but it needs a new email because it said that email address is already used. 

Jie1969

Tried to clear all history, cache etc, didn't work.

Tried different browser, didn't work.

Terryscell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Perhaps try "Forgot Password" on the Log-in screen, and follow those steps.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Jie1969 

The Public Mobile account site can often give people problems. Try this and see if it's resolved.

First, as before, wait one hour or a bit past. Then open your browser, go into your settings and clear your cache, history and cookies. Then restart the browser. Give that a try. The site is known for cache issues. You can also try the app. If you encounter the same issues there, same theory. Go to your settings, then applications, find the PM app and clear the cache then data. Restart the phone and you should be able to log in.. as long as the email and password are correct. If you also have an account with PM, I'd suggest using a different browser for her like Firefox. This way you won't deal with cache issues. Even try Incognito mode (Chrome) and Private Window (Firefox).

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jie1969 she will need to message support, maybe create a new account for community and message using this link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.