cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issue

deanferguson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep getting notifications that my account will be suspended and data seems to be getting used even though the phone was powered off most of the month. What’s going on?

5 REPLIES 5

Cfdeguire

thank you, I had already done all of those things. It would not allow me to reactivate or accept the payment, it kept saying opps something is wrong try again later. There was some glitch with my account but it was resolved today thankfully. I did go three days without service and it is the first time I had an issue.

@Cfdeguire    Do you see the Reactivate option when you log into your self serve account?  Try clicking that a few times to push your payment.  It shouldn't take 72 hours to reactivate your account and not sure who told you that, but it's incorrect.

If you've without service for 3 days now and reactivating doesn't help, you need to submit a ticket to customer support via chatbot or CS_Agent and ask for assistance.

Here's couple of links to support, but try the chatbot first:

chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

CS_Agent:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Cfdeguire

This is happening to me as well, my auto payment didn't go through, nothing has changed. they said it would be fixed in 72 hours and it's not 😞

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@deanferguson   you account could have been suspended for non-payment.  PM is a prepaid provider and payment need to be made before you can use for the next 30 days, or it will be suspended.  You might have set for Autopay but it could fail  😞    Please login to My Account using Incognito mode and see if your account status is suspended.  If so, you can click the button "Reactivate current plan" and then follow the prompt to make a manual payment

for the data being used, how much data we are talking about?  Remember, apps can be using background data that you were not aware.  Also, some phones now have settings to use Mobile data whenever the wifi is weak, this could be a huge data leak.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@deanferguson   Could be errant messages from PM (seems to be happening lately) which can be ignored if you see data still available by logging into self serve by using incognito/private mode or refreshing the account page by clicking that option bottom right of page.

Need Help? Let's chat.