cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-Ons

JanHartford27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a talk and text Add-On for the US last week. When I was in the US, calls and texts didn't go through. Why? I wasted my money for nothing. Can someone explain what happened. Did I do something wrong? 

Thank you for your help. 

Jan Hartford

2 REPLIES 2

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try to manually select to US provider (like T-mobile)?

Did you read this forum before purchasing US add-on? MANY people complain that US add-on seldom works anymore in US.

If you could not use US add-on at all, contact agent and ask for refund. You might get it...

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you manually select T-Mobile network in your phones settings...(AT&T no longer work.)

Go to top of this page click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of requesting refund or credit.

clipped from PM website info..

US Roaming

10 day packages

Important: Important: As of February 22nd, 2022, United States (U.S.) carriers have started turning down certain 3G/HSPA networks. As a result, customers using U.S. roaming add-ons will be impacted by differences in coverage or service quality (including 9-1-1 calls) when roaming in the U.S. Customers may also experience changes to services such as welcome messages, voicemail notifications, usage notifications for voice, notifications when trying to make an international call, interactive voice responses (IVR), as well as the ability to set up voicemail while in the U.S. This shutdown will not impact your service in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.