cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account did not renew due to system error, cannot pay via 611 as it won't accept 4-digit code. help

bhill13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to reach someone with public mobile has been impossible. Can't submit ticket as everything says invalid, automatic payment did not go through and 611 is an unsuccessful option as it won't accept a 4-digit code. How else do I speak with someone to resolve this issue? 

13 REPLIES 13

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@marc_mib 

Maybe when you do gain access to your account you will take the time to make a copy of your important account info and verifiers and put it somewhere safe and secure for future reference.

marc_mib
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't have the Account number because I can't login to the account because your page is down and I cant reset the 4 digit pin because your system is not working and it dose not show the 4-digit PIN on the account 

marc_mib_0-1667589648652.png

get your team to fix it please 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@marc_mib 

CSA's cannot give you your 4 digit account PIN # because they cannot see it. They can only tell you if it works or not. This is the most important piece of security on your account.

marc_mib

Private messages are like talking to a goddamn wall

@marc_mib- That's where you have a misunderstanding. You can buy vouchers online. It's a little bit more money but they work. Or you can use the real time payments method in some stores.

marc_mib

I think public mobile screwed up when they made everything online and you can't talk to a person. It's like talking to a f****** wall

marc_mib

Vouchers are very annoying thing. You have to go to the right store that accepts you getting vouchers. Then you got to punch in the pin that's on the voucher slip and if you get it right the first time just get someone from public mobile to fix the four digit PIN and the login of this f****** page

marc_mib

I know how you feel because I am frustrated with them too. I can't get my four digit PIN because they don't want to give it to me. I try to give them all the necessary documents but they still don't accept it. Public mobile went downhill ever since they made this community. B******* and stopped having actual people answer their phones. Now it's all this community crap. You're s*** out of luck

Mack66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can go into a store they will give you a 12 digit number for top up just did it

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @bhill13   Yes, My Account is down and it is crazy

Please message them instead:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

So, you just don't know the 4 digits pin?  maybe you need to go with the voucher for now

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bhill13 

Here is info on your options for payment....customer support currently can only be contacted via private messages.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

No one to speak to as it's all done on-line. You can get payment vouchers from Walmart or Shell gas, then dial 611 to add them to your account.

PM website is upset right now...later should be ok.

A voucher can be used to make payment by 611 and won't reqiire your account PIN.

Need Help? Let's chat.