Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account balance transfer

KD3625
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello All,

I had a question about Account balance transfer,

For instance: If I have two separate Public mobile account and I want to transfer balance from one account to another one,

what are my options?

Realistic Answer will be much appreciated!

Thank you 

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KD3625  -  It is not supposed to be allowed.

But, exceptions are made in businesses like this every day. A closed Telus account apparently can be ported over to Public Mobile, for example. Does the Telus account have a balance that gets transferred over? who knows.

realistically, we don't know. 🙂   

We are only customers like you, so we share we have are told and learn from others, or written in policies somewhere.

@Meow wrote:

@JoyLuck wrote:

@KD3625 

You will need to contact a CSA.

Nope. They will not do it. Do not waste your time...

I think it will depend on the CSA picking the ticket up. They are more likely to transfer funds that have accumulated via vouchers or credit card payments. I cannot see them transferring funds accumulated by rewards, loyalty, etc.

@JoyLuck wrote:

@KD3625 

Nope. They will not do it. Do not waste your time...

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have top up the balance, let it do your renewals or add-ons.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @KD3625   Sorry, don't want to give you a false hope, PM CS Agents are no longer helping to move balance around accounts.   

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You have NO option.

There is no way to transfer funds from one to another PM account.

Each account is completely independent and it is not possible to link them (family plan or similar).

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@KD3625 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.