cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Activation Issue

Lizzy_A
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried setting up a new account today and seem to be stuck at the activation step.

My EverSafe account seems to be set up fine, I went through the plan activation process and payment fine.

After completed I got to the download app and finalize activation page but now I can't log into the app or online.  I just keep getting a page asking me to resume activation but each time I select it I just go back to the login page and can't seem to log in.  If I try to reset password I get an invalid account error and I have no phone number to use to try to confirm by account info.  The email seems to be correct because I'm getting all the two step codes and emails.

Anyone know of a work around or if there is a known error? If not I've submitted tickets and hopefully will hear back soon.

4 REPLIES 4

sushigirl_604

I just tried and I'm having the same issue.  I've sent a PM to support, so hopefully this gets solved soon.  I need this phone ready by later today.  

Lizzy_A

Hey Abheer - I reached out directly to support and they resolved the issue at their end.  It may have been due to system down time.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lizzy_A  If you reset password and still cannot sign in please submit ticket with support to help you gain access with this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am having kind of a similar issue, it is while making a purchase just not while activating. I would appreciate if you could mention me if you find a solution.

Need Help? Let's chat.