cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Activate Account

Dan1956
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have account set up with the pre authorized charge to creditcard

I have sim card and phone. When I go to activate (which I have done before with no issues for different phone), it takes me back to sign in, then when I try to sign in to activate it says my email and password dont match and it sends codes to my phone but says wrong code when type in. I have changes password, tried on safari and chrome and my cell phone...no luck! What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3

@sushigirl_604  and @Dan1956  if you are both having issues please submit  ticket with support using this direct link . 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sushigirl_604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just tried and having the same issues.  Trying to log into the app just bounces it back to the login screen on the app.  Trying to log in on a computer just keeps on asking to "resume activation" and then bounces to a login screen with a different URL (telus) that doesn't recognize the eversafe ID.  There must be some miscommunication between the two systems.  Private Message support and hopefully get someone to help soon

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dan1956  Have you downloaded the PM app to finish the activation 

Need Help? Let's chat.