cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Activation Error

NishantP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am trying to port my number from Bell and got error saying "Activation Error" Now I cannot login to my account on website and also on mobile app.

On website I am getting Forbidden AI error.

I already paid for subscription but I am now frustrated.

Please help me otherwise I have to ask for refund as there is no way I can not connect to my account and cancel my preauthorized plan

Number I was trying to port was : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx from Bell and Account number is : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you can help that is good otherwise I want my refund asap.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 REPLIES 12

@NishantP  It’s  a system error when you run into a issue you need support to help you from here 

NishantP

What is Forbidden AI error message when I try to login to my account ?

NishantP

Thank you but no direct line to talk to resolve it correct ?

@NishantP @So support can help you regain access to your account and re provision the SIM card 

NishantP

How to connect to support ? I am stuck and wondering even why I am attempting this

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NishantP  While you wait for support , hit the arrow button by the time stamp and edit personal info this is public forum 

NishantP
  1. Hi Yes I can confirm my credit card was charged and when I put the sim again and login to mobile app nothing happens. Does not allow me to give to screen where it ask for porting

@NishantP  try rebooting the phone first , if stil not working message support 

@Handy1 did you try reboot your phone? try Reset All Networks and see if it helps 

or test your sim in another phone as well

if that still gives you SOS, that is a sim card provisioning isddue, easy for for PM but you just need to engage them by message here :

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

NishantP

Hi

When I call the number it says transfer request does not exists for my phone number

NishantP

Hi 

My credit card was already charged and when I had sim inserted I was not able to make or receive call it was SOS only

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NishantP  First check credit card have you. Even charged ? If so try SIM card in a phone and see if it works se for the porting your number part I’ll send you number for live support to fix . Even you need furthe help from support here’s the link 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.