cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Rewards Page on Mobile Device

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Any idea why I can't get into my rewards account on my android anymore. I used to be able to do it with no issue, but the last month or so, I always get this message. Doesn't matter what time of day it is or which browser I use or if I use incognito. I can access it fine on my laptop, but I find it weird that it just all of a sudden was not accessible over my phone 

Screenshot_20220616-020814_Chrome.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Correct - still the same. Just accessed it now on the computer with no problem though lol

I did - still no luck.. Really odd. 

Hi @JL9 did you try clear cache or even clear data on your Chrome App Info screen???

Just to test it out, use your friend's phone mobile browser to try 

Lol too much of a hassle if I can still access it on my laptop... Not to mention after all of that.. If none of it works ill be pissed 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Memory space? Can you try through a vpn? Check the dns settings. Turn off bluetooth and close twitter and that ball looking thing. Check for OS and app updates. Full power down restart the phone.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

yep.. Pretty weird.. Since I can access it on my laptop I guess I have accepted it, but definitely less than ideal 

@JL9   and you can get to the login page without problem?  just after you enter the username password, it didn't bring you to the next page?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Exactly.. Yep chrome is what I usually use but also have used the samsung internet browser.. No dice 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah on the new rewards plan, maybe related. Not the same set up for sure.. Maybe on top of getting bent over on rewards they get the short end of the stick on other things too... It seems that ppl on old rewards that got the 25 over 5 months recent referral promo are still getting the 1/month right away for the same referral, while new rewards ppl aren't getting that and told they won't until the 5 months are up for the 25 promo. So an amazing new system indeed 👍

@JL9   but just problem on mobile browser and no problem on Computer?

you try on another mobile browser too? Chrome/Samsung Browser, etc..

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah I've tried that before several times... No luck either. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JL9   There is InPrivate/Incognito mode on mobile browser too, try that

I had same issue with the cache for My Reward site myself before, too.    Using Incognito mode or another browser always a workaround for me (i didn't enough bother to clear cache myself)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Works okay for me to, whether using the My Rewards drop down to access it or using the Access Rewards link through my self serve account.

I am on the old rewards system, you are on the new Public Points, right? Wonder if there is a difference there...although you can access on your laptop, so weird.🤔

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

No problem on my Samsung S8.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Works fine for me. FF on A12. Security certificates?

Need Help? Let's chat.