cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I try to add on extra $5 to top up account

pawandeepmann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I try to add on extra $5 to top up account for 500 Canada wide minutes. You guys took the payment out of my account but my phone number is not working. what should i do

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes some ppl get caught in this snag - you need to have an active account to be able to use any of the add ons. If it is active you just have to complete the second step then

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@pawandeepmann wrote:

I try to add on extra $5 to top up account for 500 Canada wide minutes. You guys took the payment out of my account but my phone number is not working. what should i do

@pawandeepmann -

Just adding funds will not give you more calling minutes if you are on a limited calling plan.

Is your account currently in Active status? Addons will only work if your account is Active.

If it is Active, see others' posts.

If you are in suspended status due to nonpay, then manually make a payment equal to or more to what is owing on your account. Then reactive/resume services.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pawandeepmann 

Your self serve account is like a vending machine....it doesn't know what you want until you tell it. Once you add money it waits for you to select your purchase, confirm and submit it then the add on you purchased will appear in your account. Log out and reboot your phone. You can now use your add on.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's yet a second step. Go back into purchase add-ons and use the $5 to buy the add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.