cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to app with incomplete number transfer

hasbus007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My number transfer from landline is incomplete and I’ve submitted a ticket for it. At the same time, I’m unable to login and authenticate my account fully as I’m unable to receive a text message. How do I work around this to get access to my account via the web or app?

7 REPLIES 7

@hasbus007 If you haven't already done so, contact customer service at the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hasbus007

It tries to send a text to the number but that’s not working why so I’m stuck 

@hasbus007 What happens when you hit "Confirm for full access"?

hasbus007

I can’t get past this screen..

IMG_3872.png

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hasbus007 Because your number was previously a landline, public mobile recognizes it as a landline and it can't receive text messages. Usually the first 3 digits following the area code are indicative of the phone number being associated with landlines so that is why you aren't getting texts.

A ticket will need to be submitted to explain them the issue and they will look into fixing the problem. Seeing as you already submitted a ticket, you will need to wait for a response. You will get the response in your community mailbox (envelope icon). Keep an eye open for a response 🙂

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@hasbus007 There should be an option called "didn't receive code" or something similar below where it wants you to enter the code. Click on that, it should have the option to send to email.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @hasbus007 it is usual landline transfer will take long, around 3 days to 7 

for login , Click Resend code on the 2FA step and click the send email option there to receive in email

if the option is not there, you probably need agent help , submit ticket here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.