cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription activation failed and worst customer service and platform ever

Rosyguan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You guys took my money and won't activate my account.

I can't reach a single human to help me with the issue. the automated support is horse **bleep**. does Public mobile hire 5 year old developers? I am so fed up with this. I have spent countless hours just trying navigate this pile of dog **bleep**.

raising a ticket needs me IMEI and sim card number. getting to an agent has over 3 hours wait. now i'm being made to create post in this who knows what community. get your **bleep** together.

i want my money back. 

4 REPLIES 4

Rosyguan

i saw the charge on my credit card. reinstalled and still doesn't work.

khraeohn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This actually happened to me. First double check your bank. It's the first thing I did. Turns out there was no payment that even went through. Had to rebuy the sub and then it worked. 

If you did get charged. Try re-installing the app so that the cache can clear on the app browser. Their servers got overloaded by Black Friday people.

Rosyguan

tells me to resume my activation. i click that, tells me to go to mobile app, i do that, app tells me subscription not activated, get support. i click get support, goes into an infinite sign in loop where i cannot sign in. so i try to get support through chat function and can't get a hold of anyone. no FAQ that tells me what's wrong no insightful error messages. credit card has been charged, no idea what to do next

khraeohn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What is the actual issue you're having? Beyond the refund. Cause we can't help with that.

What exact step of the activation are you on?

Need Help? Let's chat.