cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to account

eyeza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to access any of my accounts - how do I get my account number or access to the account ?

i tried to reset with the code but it only allows you to enter code within 60 seconds and i am not receiving the email 

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@eyeza 

Is your account currently suspended?

If you do get the code enter the 6 digits only and wait 5 seconds. You will then be able to access the account.

@Handy1 

The OP is trying to recieve their 2FA code to verify their account after entering the login credentials.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@eyeza the 60 sec is when you can request a new one.. not the time to enter the code 

did you check spam folder?

do they give you choice to send via SMS?

if unable to login still, open ticket with support:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@eyeza 

You can contact an agent.

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@eyeza @Assuming your already reset your password and it failed you can reach out to support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.