cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add A Second Number To Existing Account

JaysonWonder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I current ly have an acccount and want to add a second line / sim card / number to this existing account. Is it possible? I do not see anywhere in my online account which offers this action?

How do I do this?

10 REPLIES 10

JaysonWonder

I sucessfully contacted an agent via PM and resolved my issues! Thank you to the agent adn thank you to the community for the support and patience.

Happy 2023 all.

@JaysonWonder @Try loggin in again incognito / private mode  or clear web browser cache / cookies 

there cache issues on the site 

if you used bottom link to pm support it could take a bit longer you just have to keep an eye out on the envelope on top of the page to the right 

JaysonWonder

Not ideal but perhaps only option considering I cannot even log into make a support ticket. It will not let me verify. Probably confusion between the community email account adn the account email. I PM'd the agent, no reply. There has got to be an easier way to simple change my email address. This i snot a huge request.... 

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JaysonWonder : If this is a Gmail account you can use the dot trick for the new account.

For example:

email@gmail.com, and

e.mail@gmail.com

Emails for both account will go to the same address. 

JaysonWonder

Yes makes sense but I dont want to use a second email address. It seems silly but I accept the facts. Thanks,

JaysonWonder

Thank you, it is sad because I need to do this tonight. Hopefully they will be able to assit or else I have to take a nother provider.

Appreciate the help.

@JaysonWonder @You could yes but you would need support help to change email on existing account 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@JaysonWonder 

Sorry , but that's not possible.

You can only have one phone number per account.

You'll have to get another sim card and activate another account.

JaysonWonder

So in theory, I could chage the email on this existing account and use my main email address on the new account ? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JaysonWonder @Each account need it’s on email , only one line per account 

Need Help? Let's chat.