cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Offer doesn’t show on my account

Hannnnnnn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received this message and replied to YES, but this offer does not show on my account.
“Public Mobile here. Our apology for the error in our previous message. Here are the correct offer details.

Get 5GB of data at 3G speeds of up to 3MBPS for only $25/month.

Reply YES to get this limited time offer added to your account and will take effect on your next renewal date.

Hurry, offer ends November 20, 2023.

Reply STOP if you no longer wish to hear about Public Mobile offers.”

9 REPLIES 9

Kristowhy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dust2dust wrote:

@HALIMACS- The apology re-send was for the 3MBps. Then they "fixed" it to say 3MBPS. Which would then be 24Mbps. Sigh.

I seem to remember from these plan change offers that thjey would be placed in the account in some kind of batch some time later and if that later was after your renewal then it would go in for the next renewal.

All of these text offers are going to come back and bite parents when their kids are going to say yes to a plan change like the data add-ons do.

Yes, the apology text was hilarious.  I knew exactly what it was about thou...marketing dept needs a better QA process..

I accepted an SMS offer last week but have not seen it show up on my account for upcoming renewal yet, but I figured maybe they weren't loading stuff in a batch (as you say) until post offer expiry.

Those parents that set and forget will definitely been in for a surprise.  Keeping on top of the tech with kids is super important these days and especially to educate young users on what to watch out for and notify parents of.  A better approach would have been to email the account holder instead..

@HALIMACS- The apology re-send was for the 3MBps. Then they "fixed" it to say 3MBPS. Which would then be 24Mbps. Sigh.

I seem to remember from these plan change offers that thjey would be placed in the account in some kind of batch some time later and if that later was after your renewal then it would go in for the next renewal.

All of these text offers are going to come back and bite parents when their kids are going to say yes to a plan change like the data add-ons do.

Hannnnnnn

They sent twice, same message , but the second message says our apology…

@Hannnnnnn  You can submit ticket with support to confirm 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hannnnnnn

It doesn’t show

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Hannnnnnn 

Just type yes again and it will go through. It can take up to 48 hours to show up. As long as you say YES and they replied back saying it will change on your next renewal date, you will be safe. To confirm the change, you can download the Public Mobile app and check in the subscription section to confirm the change.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Hannnnnnn 

what did they mean when they wrote, “Our apology for the error in our previous message

I know someone who also received the same message, but it was confusing what they meant by an error in a prior message?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hannnnnnn  Download the app and check under subscriptions add on page for your current plan and upcoming plan , also you may check the payment page for the upcoming plan and price to verify 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Hannnnnnn 

try using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account, go to Change Subscription page and you should see it showing up as pending olan chan

if not, please submit ticket withCS agent y message 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.