cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely pathetic service - difficulties paying

louisemig
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The payment system did not work today. I got a text today telling me my subscription was suspended because I had not paid a bill. (My debit card validity date changed). Then I tried to update the card and I couldn't. So after an hour of working on it, I finally went back and tried with a credit card. I had to redo my effing profile (I've done it before) and it just goes on. The chatbot is terrible. It's an inexpensive cell service but when something goes wrong, there is no real service. This type of service makes me want to switch to another carrier.

6 REPLIES 6

HI @louisemig 

glad it is working now. So, you were able to update the card without agent's help?

louisemig

Thanks for the suggestions. The account is back but I'm not happy with Public Mobile. I've registered myself before to speak to the community about an issue and I had to do it again. I find their system not user-friendly even though the community here is. Anyway.. it's done for now I think. 

louisemig

Thanks. This is good to know.. 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The Text message is a common error right now, please see here: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Unresolved-Payment/td-p/1037509

If you are actually having an issue Paying your bill, try adding Funds to your Account following the link below. 

'Add Funds with Credit or Debit Card'

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @louisemig 

so, you didn't update the card in time

please wait an hour and try again

or you can buy vouchers and load voucher using *611.  Buy from Shoppers durg mart  or you can also buy online at recharge.com

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@louisemig 

is your phone features working right now ?  Maybe going through renewal process.

Need Help? Let's chat.