cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Christmas bonus

Jessica35
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I activated PM on Dec 23rd, today I got the Christmas bonus of 2 GB data + 500 Long Distance minutes, can I know if the 500 long distance minutes includes calling to China mainland? Thanks.

Regards,

Jessica

11 REPLIES 11

spfang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It does from my previous experience.

What's to be gained by doing this, @Jessica35 ?

You got the right information - let it be.

I think there's no reason to go back to the agent. They're wrong. You have China in the freebie.

Jessica35

Thanks for sharing the bonus link! so I have proof to talk to an agent.

HI @Jessica35   the agent might have given you the wrong list, the list he provided you was the regular Long Distance addon

we got the list from PM's announcement

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-with-Public-Mobile/td-p...

China is the correct one,  @Jessica35 

Just try and if it works,  you'll know. 

If it doesn't, you can't be charged against minutes

Jeez these agents. He's wrong. That's the current 300 minute long distance add-on. The set of countries for the freebie long distance has already been provided here.

Jessica35

But today when asking customer agent, he said:

And related to the 500 Int'l LD minutes, these work only for the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. 

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don’t forget to go to rewards and get the 1 gig free 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jessica35 

yes, China is part of it

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes it does,  @Jessica35 !!!

International calling covers the following countries:

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.