cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

B0Y3R1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Data usage shows I am 59% through my data usage on 2GB bonus that was added just a couple days ago.  My phone says I have used much less than 1GB.  Why does the account not show accurate information?

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @TW12   download the usage history  from My Account Usage page and check if those usage make sense

Honest, it is hard to go back and check. but PM usage tracking is generally good

Next time when you go roaming, you should reset your data counter and you will have better tracking  of that

Of course, if you like after you examine the usage history, open ticket with PM support and see what they can do

TW12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data in the US went fast as well and I was surprised so I also want to know about that.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@B0Y3R1989 , did you reset your phone data counter so it start counter from "couple days ago"?

And try to clear cache restart your browser to login My Account and you should see the correct usage

You can also use Private/Incognito/Secret browser mode to access My Account

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@B0Y3R1989  The site only updates 2x a day , so it’s not always completely accurate , try refreshing the little spin icon when signed in again maybe it will show what your expecting to see 

Try again incognito mode/private mode or simply try refreshing the page on the yellow circle while signed in to public mobile

Handy1_0-1672337835251.jpeg

Refresh page                                  ^^^            

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@B0Y3R1989 

With this new My Account, you probably still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.

If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device.  You should then see the latest info from the server.

Need Help? Let's chat.