Did you mean: 

90 day plans

abmfocus4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

where can I find info on 90-day plans?

9 REPLIES 9

Francis_C
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I still have the grandfathered 90-day plan (12GB for 3 month), now they are charging me $246 instead of $120..................

Lol @ShawnC13 prob wise, a lot of flexibility and benefits to it for sure. 

@Timer wrote:

and if you have it and happy with not change to new plan , and you can't return back.

@abmfocus4- Fixed the above. Note the bolding.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@abmfocus4

I think PM got rid of the 90 days payment but not completely sure.

Current plans only show 30 days.

Check in the Payment section.

This will be a good question for a CS_Agent to answer.

This isn't the type of question that a CSA needs to answer.  All available plans are on the Public Mobile plans website. For a custoemr already on a 90 day plan, there isn't much difference between those an 30 day plans other than the duration of time.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@abmfocus4 

login to your account go to paln & Add-ons there you will see it.

but if you looking to getting new plan for 90-day service they not have anymore just old existing customers has it and if you have it and happy with not change to new plan , and you can return back.

@JL9 wrote:

Ahhh good ol 90 day plans I ha done of those when I first jumped on board with PM, they are ancient history now unfortunately. 

@JL9 not going to give mine up!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Ahhh good ol 90 day plans I ha done of those when I first jumped on board with PM, they are ancient history now unfortunately. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@abmfocus4 

Do you have a 90 day plan? I can direct you towards info on them but they are no longer an in market option. Its been at least 3 years since they have been offered to customers. They are solely legacy plans with existing customers.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@abmfocus4

I think PM got rid of the 90 days payment but not completely sure.

Current plans only show 30 days.

Check in the Payment section.

This will be a good question for a CS_Agent to answer.

Need Help? Let's chat.