cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day plan 3x rewards?

Johnovich
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Could anyone who switched to 90 day plan confirm that they got 3x reward instead of 1x?

126 REPLIES 126

Veni
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks a lot. Many are not getting it. Thanks for your answer. 

I don't know why like that. It's clear. But you know what no wondering PM is taking away lot of things and changing them. Good luck. 

Klept
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Handy1 thank you for the explanation. Based on the feedback they provided, wouldn’t you be missing 2 months rewards for your first 3-month payment then? It sounds like the current 3 months rewards are deducted on the next payment instead of current.

Veni
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My advice stay on 30 days plan. It's all bs no transparency at all. But it's your choice to try it. Good luck. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Johnovich  You will get 3x the rewards here’s how support explained it to me 

Hey Handy1,

Thank you for contacting us!

I'm Christopher and I'll be more than glad to assist you.

If you're on a 30-day plan and you get 8$ in total in rewards per 30 days, you will get triple the amount on a 90-day plan.

However, with the new system, they will be applied each 30 days.

So basically, you make a payment each 90 days, but the system keeps applying the rewards as 8$ each 30 days.

When you reach the new renewal you will have accumulated 24$ in total.

If you need account-related information, I will need you to authenticate your account.

To authenticate, please provide me your Public mobile phone number and the 4-digit account security PIN.

Let me know what you think.

I await your reply.

Regards,

Christopher - Public Mobile CS_Agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Johnovich 

Yes, anyone can switch over to the 90 days but make sure you renew on the renewal date so you be charged for the old plan plus the new 90 day plan. You will get 3 times the points and you will also get 3 times the data over the 90 days to use up.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Johnovich Yes, you will get 3x the current rewards. It used to be that you get all at the same time before renewal like $6 for AutoPay, but not sure how it works with Points system on a new 90 days plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.