cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day plans available

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

For those looking to save a coupla bucks on a 90 day plan, there appears to be a few of them available now.

11 REPLIES 11

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I accepted a 90 day plan a few months ago as it saved me a few bucks and gave me access to 3 months of data if needed. so far no issues and no complaints, i enjoy paying only $19/month (down from $21/month on a 30 day plan), as long as you can manage your data use and dont use all 90 days worth of data in the first month, it feels like a win-win

hi @Immune 

if you port out and port back in, you will have access to only new activation plans.  I think some of those plans/price is for selected existing subscribers only

For your 50GB plan, I think you only have access to change to plans above $30.  Do you have the $34 /month for 65 GB for 90 days plan?  that is an interesting one

@Immune  You can always port out of PM and port back in on newly created PM account , bit of time and effort but if no friend refferals it can be worth the effort if you really like a certain plan 

Immune
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

None of these plans are available to me . Didn’t even know there was a $15 plan. I signed up with the 50 Gb plan but don’t really need that much data. Now only higher priced plans are available to me. I think that during my signup there should have been a warning that only upgrades would be available. Now it’s too late for me since I ported my number to PM. On the upside so far my  plan works perfect.

Those in the $13 plan can see all plans also , I do find it funny that they do t show these plans on website for potential new subscribers especially the 65GB $45 30 day > 65GB $34 90 day 4G option 

what plan you currently have? not everyone sees all plan.  Only those on the $15 plan can see all available plans for everyone

But login My Account, click Change Subscription and check what are offered to you

HI @Immune 

if you don't see it on your own My Account -> Change Subscription page, then there is no way you can change to it

Immune
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where can I find these plans. The 3gb data plan is interesting.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

yeah, from what I have, here are the 90 days options:

• $20/3GB -> $19/month with 90-day 
  • $23/6GB -> $22/month with 90-day
  • $45/65GB Canada US -> $34/month with 90 day

they are all great plans and hard to resist

•  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1  Thank for the heads up !

hTideGnow