cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day Plans & Rewards

kjames2001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I sign up for a 90 day plan, do I get my $$ rewards for each month or just once for all 3. For example if I get $2 a month off loyalty, will I get $6 when I pay for the 90 days or just the $2? Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

@kjames2001 !yes when you first start the 90 day plan you only get 1x rewards for the last 30 day cycle you earned them . Then after 90 days on new plan we will have 3x the rewards towards the following renewal 

kjames2001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! I thought that they must do that, but when I saw the upcoming charge, it only showed the one month $ "old style" rewards. Sounds like net-net at the end of the 90 days, the whole amount will be there, just not up front. 

@hTideGnow wrote:

Thanks @Dunkman  for clarifying

For those on new point system, do they get the 5% back couple days after they paid for the 90 days amount?

@hTideGnow 

Yes, you are correct. 

Points-back are applied within 48 hours of a purchase. This applies to any subscription or add-on purchases.

Thanks @Dunkman  for clarifying

For those on new point system, do they get the 5% back couple days after they paid for the 90 days amount?

@Dunkman wrote:

@kjames2001 

Recent update from PM management:

You will get the 90 days old stye rewards, but the timing will be different. The rewards are based on the cycle that just passed. So, if you do a scheduled 90 day plan change at next renewal, you should get your normal 30 day rewards (30 day cycle that just passed) at renewal/plan change and then charged the new 90 day plan. You will get refer a friend rewards/points monthly going forward. At day 89, you should get the Autopay (legacy) and Loyalty rewards (legacy) for 3 months. Community rewards (if participating) should still be credited monthly. Supposedly, Public mobile will be updating their knowledge articles with these new guidelines. 

@Dunkman - updating the Get Help / knowledge articles would be fantastic for this information. 

It hasn't been 90 days yet since these plans are introduced. Guessing, going by what it used to be, what we think may happen, and what different CSAs say can only go so far...😅

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kjames2001 

Recent update from PM management:

You will get the 90 days old stye rewards, but the timing will be different. The rewards are based on the cycle that just passed. So, if you do a scheduled 90 day plan change at next renewal, you should get your normal 30 day rewards (30 day cycle that just passed) at renewal/plan change and then charged the new 90 day plan. You will get refer a friend rewards/points monthly going forward. At day 89, you should get the Autopay (legacy) and Loyalty rewards (legacy) for 3 months. Community rewards (if participating) should still be credited monthly. Supposedly, Public mobile will be updating their knowledge articles with these new guidelines. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kjames2001  At the end of 90 day you will have 3x the rewards . I ask an agent about this . Saying I  get $8 in rewards now . This was the response 

Hey Handy1,

Thank you for contacting us!

I'm Christopher and I'll be more than glad to assist you.

If you're on a 30-day plan and you get 8$ in total in rewards per 30 days, you will get triple the amount on a 90-day plan.

However, with the new system, they will be applied each 30 days.

So basically, you make a payment each 90 days, but the system keeps applying the rewards as 8$ each 30 days.

When you reach the new renewal you will have accumulated 24$ in total.

If you need account-related information, I will need you to authenticate your account.

To authenticate, please provide me your Public mobile phone number and the 4-digit account security PIN.

Let me know what you think.

I await your reply.

Regards,

Christopher - Public Mobile CS_Agent

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@kjames2001 wrote:

If I sign up for a 90 day plan, do I get my $$ rewards for each month or just once for all 3. For example if I get $2 a month off loyalty, will I get $6 when I pay for the 90 days or just the $2? Thanks!

@kjames2001 Your rewards will be credited to your account monthly, so after 3 months you will have in your example $6 in available funds.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@kjames2001 

You will get three times your normal monthly Rewards at the renewal of a 90-day cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.