cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet dropping

Kmcarthur40
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to reset my phone, every time I go out of and sure it page ,I have to go to my settings and turn my internet back on as it says no connection?help! 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kmcarthur40 wrote:

I have tried to reset my phone, every time I go out of and sure it page ,I have to go to my settings and turn my internet back on as it says no connection?help! 

@Kmcarthur40 - data is not working at all? Has it ever worked? Did you try to toggle into airplane mode for a minute, then back to regular mode?

If it has worked previously, then check that you have data left in My Account, or call 611 to check the data balance, this will included plan and addon balances that remain on your account.

Also, check that your phone does not have a data limiter set on it. If it does, and this is cutting of your data ability, turn it off or adjust the settings.

Ego
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

is this an issue with your data or your wifi?

im assuming it’s data since it’s what PM provides, check your network settings, see if you can reset them to default. if not try resetting all your settings to default if you still can’t get it to work.

could try the good old fashion solution of unplugging it and plugging it back in, or in this case popping out and back in the sim card. check to see if it’s working right in another phone or hell… check if airplane mode is on, god knows i’ve done that… at least once…

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kmcarthur40  Have you tried resetting network settings? Also is it possible for you to try SIM card in another phone and see if services work properly 

Need Help? Let's chat.