cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 days after sign up and Rogers porting. Still no incoming

mg193
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I've waited patiently and checked daily but still nada! I submitted case/email on Fri but not result yet. Outbound fine so know its Public/Rogers issue. Any suggestions? Thx
10 REPLIES 10

mg193
Just confirmed Rogers has charged me another month of service because Public has not yet ported. I was trying to save money now Im spending double! I understand keeping costs down through minimal service but this ridiculous.

mg193
No response from Mod nor from PM support email. Brutal.

If you are on a monthly (postpaid) plan you will receive a rebate for unused time once the port-in finishes.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you even send a private message to the mods? 

mg193
Thanks folks. Yes Im holding off cancelling with Rogers to not lose # but I fear that now Ill end up stuck with another month bill from them now! 10 days should be more than enough time regardless of load. Public should ready themselves for issuance of refunds...

akpo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Same issue, no incoming with port from Rogers.

I was told not to cancel my account with Rogers as my number could disappear. PM probably has a huge backlog finalizing ports and getting tech to look at all incomplete ports so stay in there and good luck!

Scavenger29

Have you contacted Rogers to confirm your account has been canceled ?

I'm having same issue but with Fido checked my account and it's still active.

I'm still able to use my fido sim for incoming and out going calls and texting.

Beginning to think this is the whole problem with failed ports eg only out going and limited texting.

been trying to contact Fido now on day 2 and they seem to be over whelmed with calls.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Take a look at the thread below.  On the right side the creator of the thread is there, @Shazia_K, click on her name, and it will give you the option to send a private message.

Also read the thread below to be sure to include the relevant information to clear up your issue.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Now that the promo is over the focus is on clearing the backlog so hopefulkly you'll get cleared up soon.

mg193
Unsure how to do that.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Have you private messaged the moderators? @mg193

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.