cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5GB data in U.S.

AmirEsmaili
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need 5GB data in U.S. Public mobile addon only has 3GB option. How to buy 5GB data?

6 REPLIES 6

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@AmirEsmaili   You can get a $39 Canada-US 30 day plan with 60GB instead.  If you're looking at the US roaming talk text and data add-on x 2 it would come to more than that., not sure what the 3GB data only add-on is.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

If all you need is data, just download a travel e-sim from Airalo or Ubigi. They have very inexpensive US data plans.

@AmirEsmaili wrote:

I will be in the meeting and I don't want to lose my connection during the meeting. Is there a way to buy 5GB directly? or two 3GB?

Use this link to message Customer Support to assist you. Give them as much account info as you can ie; acct #, ph #, name on acct, PM pin #...etc...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

AmirEsmaili
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will be in the meeting and I don't want to lose my connection during the meeting. Is there a way to buy 5GB directly? or two 3GB?

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AmirEsmaili - There isn't a 5GB option.

Please contact CS_Agent to get the talk / text / 3GB and possibly another 3GB. Contact them via the little chat icon and type in "Submit a Ticket."

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AmirEsmaili 

the only data add-on currently available is 3GB data add-on that lasts for 15 days whilst in US. You can get Customer Service to add another 3GB's when that has expired.

added...another option is to check with Walmart in US to see costs for a data only plan. Check if www.airlo.com has something you can purchase too.

Need Help? Let's chat.