cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 one time int'l LD bonus

bruced
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am on the basic plan.  if i use up my basic monthly 100 minutes canada-wide talk, will the 500 one time int'l LD bonus minutes we got in december kick in or do i need to buy more canada-wide talk minutes?

thanks.

bruce

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bruced 

Yes the holiday 500 international minutes will kick in once your 100 outgoing minutes are used up. You will also get the 10 minutes are remaining in your plan text as well before they kick in. Keep in mind that the holiday minutes have a value of up to $0.05/min (or up to $25) whereas the $5/500min canada wide calling add on is priced at $0.01/min so you may want to conserve some of the holiday minutes for possible international calls and purchase the $5/500min add on at some point.  

You can also download a voip provider app such as textnow or fongo and use it to check voicemail or for calls you may be put on hold so as to conserve your outgoing plan minutes.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Lol yes many customers use this just as a security blanket if they go over on their 15 plans 

@bruced 

LoL…don’t hold your breath too long.

bruced
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you.  i can exhale now.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bruced 

Yes once you used up your 100 minutes then it will start eating up your one time 500 minutes bonus minutes. 

Any remaining unused 500 minutes will roll over to the following month until it is all used up.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Been told that LD will kick in. 

Need Help? Let's chat.