cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 reward for 5 months

Marc
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi

The PM agents are very nice, but all try to delay the credit until later it becomes painful for $5.

Each of them is ready to apply the credit manually after waiting x days. Once the date arrives, I write to apply the credit and we start again, wait for another date to apply it manually

1- Thank you for your message! According to the SMS, the credit will be applied today, September 30. I would say wait until tomorrow to see if it will be applied - if not I will manually apply it for you

2- The $5 credit is usually applied the first week of the following month. Expect another 1-2 business days until Monday-Tuesday. If the credits aren't applied to the account, let us know and we'll do it manually.

3- Its renewal will be on October 30. If the credit is not applied by then, please write to us with the same security information, and we will review it. Thank you for your patience.

15 REPLIES 15

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Patchio 

That's an excellent course of action. I was patient the first time around to test the result. Now that I know there is no outcome or resolution to the glitch I asked for the full credit. It was the denial for the referrers that came out of left field? I decided to get the newly referred their full credits and start over today....new day, new CSA?

Patchio

@darlicious 

I'm in the same predicament as Marc regarding the missing RAF bonus from August/September. When I submitted a ticket back in September, the CSA was quick to acknowledge that a glitch resulted in me not receiving the $5 credit on my account. The CSA escalated the issue to the IT department, but as with your case from the May RAF bonus, that did absolutely nothing. The CSA did credit my account with $5, but told me I would need to contact them each month for the remaining $20 in credits if the IT department couldn't resolve the issue. Since I didn't receive the $5 credit for October, I'm going to have to submit another ticket and ask for it again like before, which is so frustrating to me.

I understand this RAF bonus promotion is quite popular, and it probably works smoothly for a number of PM users. However, for those of us who experience issues with the promotion, trying to get PM to resolve the problem in a timely manner is like banging your head against the wall repeatedly hoping for a different response. It simply shouldn't be this difficult. Instead of crediting our accounts automatically like they should, PM is putting the onus on the users who participate in these RAF bonus promotions to pay attention AND ask for missing credits month after month after month, which is completely butt-backwards! If I had known it would be this difficult to receive the credits, I would have signed up for Lucky Mobile with their $50 RAF bonus in August/September, or stayed with Chatr Mobile. At least those two companies actually know how to handle RAF bonus promotions and can apply their corresponding credits properly.

Based on your May and September RAF experience, I'm just going to ask for the remainder of the $20 that PM still owes me in credits rather than waiting and asking for it each month until January 2023.

I hope everyone experiencing an issue with their missing RAF bonus credits will get it sorted out quickly and efficiently. It shouldn't be so painful.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Marc 

True enough. Which is ridiculous.I expected differing replies on why or when the credit may be applied but not the reason? Where that one came from is beyond me?

Marc

@darlicious 

Good luck, it looks like the answer may change depending on which agent answers you

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Marc 

Thanks for the feedback. The two referred customers were given their full $25 credit. The two referrers were denied. I will wait and start anew tomorrow. With pm when you don't agree with the response from customer support always seek a second opinion.

Marc

@darlicious 

No Alex had answered last Friday, to wait 2 days.. But the messages that followed were answered by other people until a while ago where he applied the credit as he said(after I ask again of course)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Marc 

That's great. Unless we have two different Alex's we are getting very different answers from the same agent?

Marc

@darlicious @hTideGnow 

wow Thank you for your answers and help, I went back to speak with ''CS_Agent'' (Alex) who applied the $5 to my sister too, glad it's fixed (until next month..?.)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Marc 

That's one heck of a brick wall we are running up against?!! They are wrong just plain wrong just like the reply I have just received in my thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/September-RAF-5-Credit/td-p/887420

@Tiana_V 

Likewise the CSA response in this thread....like really?!! What the fudge?!!

Marc

@hTideGnow 

No, I hadn't gotten it (now added) nor the other person (she still doesn't have it), but she got $10 like others who were referred. This 10$ is totally apart from the 5$x5months promotion according to what I can read in the forum

Marc

@darliciousPart here of a message you wrote

''The CSA applied $30 to my account and applied $15 to my referrals account? When I questioned the CSA on this they said they had done this because they had already received $10 bonus referral credit. I had to explain that both the bonus referral credit of $10 and the $25 creditwas received by all new customers that qualified for the promotion. At which time the CSA apologized as they were away during this period of time and they applied the additional $10+$5=$15 to my referral's account.''

Well things may have changed, an agent came back to tell me that he was applying my $5 (exceptionally) but not for my sister (the person I referred) because she received the $10 instead of $5 (the 10$ is in addition to the 5$x5months promotion..)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Marc 

The $25 ($5×5 months) bonus RAF credit that has been promoted on and off over the last 6 months is very glitch. Public mobile has been unable to correct this problem requiring to be manually added by customer support. 

Unfortunately you have been getting the run around as I did for the first 4 months of the May RAF promotion. Now that I have patiently dealt with the run around and proved that it will not get automatically applied seemingly.....ever?!! Reply to the last private message and insist that they apply it manually today. 

You will likely have to do this for the next 4 months as well. You can give them the following link to disprove the CSA's claims that it will be applied....at all. I'm about to contact them again for September's RAF not being applied for the referral I made with the bf's referral code, his referral and for one of my referral's referral both of whom I manage their accounts.I will report back my results.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/May-RAF-5-credit-5-5-25/td-p/832714

One should not have to work this hard for a $5 credit each month for the next 5 months!!

HI @Marc   but you were supposed to get $5 as well?  you didn't get it?  check Payment history, it will show if you have it

which exact day you joined PM?

Marc

@hTideGnow  The 3 points about were replies by CS agent?

yes, but never the same person...the credit of 1$ is added to my account for the referral and 10$ for the account of my referred

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Marc   The 3 points about were replies by CS agent?

For the $5 , it usually come on the first week of each month, but I think the $5 for Oct was delayed a lot, it was only applied earlier this week.  

You got the Oct $5 yet?

Need Help? Let's chat.