cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G and international travel

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi PM’ers,

I'm hoping with the new 4G offers, we can travel overseas with our current telephone #?

Also, do we lose any of our goodies if we switch to a 4G plan? I doubt it but you know more than I.

be kind, be well,

rossputin

6 REPLIES 6

Yeah I mean it's still over $35 a month. Who knows, guess we will find out.. Won't be making a change until then. 

@JL9- That would need company confirmation but my guess would be not. 4G is a very different animal. Because then the 2gb would convert to 4G. They might frown on that benefit. All the other add-ons would change. Ah. As I write this...maybe. It still makes business sense to allow it. 3G or 4G >= $35.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

So just to confirm if you have the unlimited 2GB bonus on a 35 3G plan you can keep the extra 2GB on a 41.25 4G plan or not so much? 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Nobody was ever stopping you to travel overseas with your phone.

But if you expect PM to offer roaming services outside of this continent you are out of luck; it will not happen in near (and far) future.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rossputin , the 4G plans have nothing to do with roaming.  At the moment, the only roaming country is USA, no change from before.  Rewards remain available with plan change.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin hi there are no overseas plans with public, no if you switch to a 4g plan you will not lose any rewards 

Need Help? Let's chat.