cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 plan not showing upgrade to 15gb

Brianrap
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don't know if I am just being too impatient but I had signed up for the 15gb for $40 plan upgrade which was supposed to take effect yesterday. So far, my plan is not showing the upgrade and is still showing as 5gb for $40. Does this normally take a few more days to show the upgraded plan or do I need to escalate this? Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

@VernonWebsites 

they keep things interesting so the community doesn't get bored. they can save lots of money this way

VernonWebsites
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wonder how many helpdesk tickets they get for this kind of stuff... Looks like the website could use some work. Why set cache on pages that should be serving the freshest data? Crazy..... I just submitted one before seeing this post. They'd cut down on a lot of tickets if the addressed things like this in the website.

Brianrap
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Woohoo!! Tried a different browser and it did show the upgraded plan. Thanks to all that responded. This community works better than trying to get thru to Customer Service Reps with other carriers. Much appreciated.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Brianrap 

try to clear cache, relaunch browser and re-login My Account

or use Private/Incognito mode to login 

you should then see the correct plan

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Brianrap hi probably a cache issue with your account just use a different browser in private or incognito mode sign back in to see if it updates

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Plan should appear on your account immediately if you changed it NOW or on next renewal if you scheduled plan renewal.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Brianrap Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode and try again.  Your probably looking at old cached information.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

refresh.jpg

Alternatively...log in to your account using incognito mode will help too.

Need Help? Let's chat.