cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40/15GB 4G Plan

ryjawar77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why is this offer not available in my account? It’s advertised in these forums and various online resources like Reddit, IPhone in Canada. Etc. 

25 REPLIES 25

Aiden

It’s either a grandfathered plan that had bonuses attached and carried over on plan change (like the 1gb monthly bonus back in 2020) or he had a glitch like some people on certain plans and stayed under radar

$15 for 1gb monthly with unlimited Canada talk and text is awesome 

checking his post history and his screenshot shares show he has 250mb from a few weeks ago so might just be a display glitch that he has 1gb and unlimited Canada talk when he’s really on the $15 plan 

Hi @hairbag1 how you get a $25 plan for$15?  You work for PM? LoL

@ryjawar77   @htauthority  is referring the plan appearing in hairbag1's screenshot ($15).

ryjawar77

It’s available. Log in through a computer (not mobile). I switched today. 

htauthority
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The csr said that plan is not available. It was worth a try...

@htauthority, @dabr - lol I clearly glossed over that. Good spotting.

@htauthority   Yes i would also like to get the plan in @hairbag1 's screenshot, not only for the unlimited minutes, but also for the 1GB data. 

How did you snag that deal @hairbag1😮

htauthority

I am just going by the screen shot he posted. The $15 plan shows unlimited minutes and would like that if possible 

@htauthority- I think i saw a typo from hairbag1 related to this. I think he was meaning the 15gb plan not the $15 plan. You can get the $15 plan. But it has the limited 100 minutes outgoing and only 250mb data. The $5/500 minute add-on can make it very attractive depending on your usage.

htauthority

Hi hairbag, how did you get that $15 plan? Would be nice to get unlimited calling and a bit more data for $15 than what i have currently. PMed a CSR about this.

Mobile page is not always in sync with Computer page. Always do MAJOR business using computer not 'smart' phone.

ryjawar77

Yes, but I had to access through laptop. It was not showing in plans available on my cell. 

sonyjose
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is a promotional offer, eligible customers can see it  here,

1. go to "change my plan" in 'plans and adds on'

2.Go to '4G speed plan' in the right hand side.

3.First offer you see is 4G with 5gb data offer; scroll down the next offer will be '4G speed with 15 gb data'.

ryjawar77

665A8E30-541C-4129-A157-E1E00C6074BC.jpeg

 Thanks hairbag1. I can confirm the plans offered in mobile are different than on laptop. I was able to switch it via laptop!

Try logging in on your laptop, if you can.

ryjawar77

Will try that now

@ryjawar77 

Did you log off your phone or computer first?

Then log in using another browser in incognito mode or private mode.

Try again and refresh.

ryjawar77

It doesn’t have a down arrow in the $40 plan. Literally that’s it. 

2B16C7DE-2E09-4F58-8BF0-393B85ECEA54.png

ryjawar77

Nope. Only option for 15GB in 4G is $60 plan. Keep flipping back and forth and it’s not there. Just for clarification, I’m not in 3G plans… I find them unusable. 

Seems to be only for new accounts. Maybe when you activate the new account, and select a plan, that plan will be offered.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You will see it kind of in faded grey below the 5GB plan, click on the down arrow and it should be there.

@ryjawar77 

Use the arrow to scroll through the plan offers.

It the next one behind it!

There's two $40 plans offered back to back.

ryjawar77

It’s not. It offers me $40/5GB. Definitely not the same plan. 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@ryjawar77 

It's there but under the 4G plans not the 3 G plans.

Go into your account using another browser in incognito mode or private mode. Try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.