cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G to 4G upgrade

Scamp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey I see you can upgrade to 4G -15GB for $40 in plan details on sign in page,is this correct?
Also, if so any  around a 4G special from 3G to smaller gig plans like a $30 -7GB deal, I only have $25-1GB plan and rarely need more so I wasn’t to go to $40 a month when even a 5GB plan would suit though not looking to go $35-$40.

Thoughts?

5 REPLIES 5

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I did the same. 15GB for $40 (minus rewards) is pretty good imo 

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Scamp  I was on the $25 plan and jumped on the $40 plan. I don't use much data either but it seems like good value, unless something better comes along.

Consider how a few months ago there was 20GB plan promotion for $55, and it's dropped down to $45 (I assume for a limited time).

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Scamp  Keep monitoring things.. who knows what’s coming or going 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Scamp   Yes those plans are good if you need lots and lots of data, but seems like PM isn't much interested in offering extra data on the lower priced plans. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Scamp 

I have been here a couple of years and the 15 GB and 20 GB limited plans are the best I have seen for existing customers. Great if you need the data. If you do not then save your money. I think that we are all  on Public Mobile for the savings.

Need Help? Let's chat.