cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G $25 plan data limit

Margsphone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

in plan options on Public mobile website it states that the $25 plan comes with 1GB of data. Why does my account show 500MB data limit?

9 REPLIES 9

@Chriswilliston0   All plans now include those "used to be Autopay bonus data" into their base plan , ie, there is no need to enable Autopay to get those "bonus data.     So, a $25 plan now has 1GB data with or without Autopay enabled

Chriswilliston0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do believe the extra 500 MB is for auto pay 

@Kungfuhank 

may I add for clarity...the data you buy as an in-Canada add-on and data you may receive during More Is Merrier data give-away...that will accumulate. Stays in your account until you use it...even if it takes several years to use it.

Your regular plan data (that comes as part of your plan package per 30 days)...that does not accumulate. Whatever you don't use in 30 days is gone at next renewal when you start with a new batch of plan data.

Kungfuhank

I’ve had it for a couple of years and any additional data you get on your accounts does not reset it just accumulates and it’s an aggregate total… Reach out to technical support to adjust and correct it for you

Kungfuhank

Check with technical support… I received my one gig of data

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Margsphone wrote:

in plan options on Public mobile website it states that the $25 plan comes with 1GB of data. Why does my account show 500MB data limit?

@Margsphone 

That is indeed unusual.

One of mine shows like this in self-serve, clearly displaying the correct allocated data bucket - can you screenshot yours and post here to establish where on the self-serve screen the erroneous information is being displayed?

HALIMACS_0-1675605685176.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Margsphone 

try this. The $25 plan includes 1GB of data.

refresh.jpg

added...

plaan.jpg

@Margsphone 

How long have you been on the $25 plan?  Are you on autopay?  

Maybe screenshot your plan details.

In the past, for some of the older plans, if you were on autopay, you were given extra 0.5 GB data to your plan.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Margsphone  where you see it showing you 500MB?  on a Welcome email? (if it is Welcome email, it could be old template)

Login My Account using Incognito mode ,

On the Overview page, Plan Usage section, Data Usage should be showing 1024Mb at 3G speed there

or go to Plan & Add-on plan, https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-plan-add-on

it should show you 1GB data there on the plan details

Need Help? Let's chat.