cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket

Terrier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How on earth do you raise a ticket here, its been 11 business days still no SIM card. I get directed to the bot and then click on submit a ticket it then asks me to login and comes back every time with a login error. This is despite the fact that I am already logged in as you can tell as Im posting. 

Any suggestions please

Erl

4 REPLIES 4

Terrier

Thank you for the suggestion.

Terrier

Thank you I have sent a PM to the CS Agent.

All the best

Erl

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Terrier   sorry, sim delivery could take long., can be as many as 3 week  😞

but since it is over 10 days, please open ticket with PM support for status update using one of the methods below

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

If you need one urgently, you might want to check with local Telus or Koodo store and buy another one in person

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Terrier  SIM card can take 3 days to 3 weeks to arrive if you need one sooner try local Telus Koodo kiosk for in person pick up .. you can also reach support for a status update 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.