cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$35 with the 2 GB promo code

simony70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated SIM card yesterday and picked the $40 plan, but today I see there is a 2GB promo option in my email, can I change to plan $35 with the 2 GB promo code? Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@simony70 

I forgot to add if you are on AutoPay. There is an additional bonus 500mb of data. So your $40 plan will be 5gb of data. When you go over the 5gb, it will eat away at the 2gb for 6 months.

@simony70 

Great they are very accommodating so just explain that you missed entering the code 6MONTH2GB.

It will take a few days for the bonus data to be added into your Self Serve account. It will show on My Rewards section.

Welcome to PM.

simony70

I will contact service rep as I did not notice the 2GB promo code yesterday.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@simony70  Did you use the promotion code 6MONTH2GB when activating yesterday?

It's for $35 and plus plans. So you're good on the $40 plan if you used the code. You had to activate and use code by Feb 21st. Promotion details on link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-bonus-for-the-next-6-mon...

If you didn't you should contact support at link below to see if they can add it for you since you did activate on the 21st.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once you have confirmed with support that you qualify and have the promotion you can then consider changing your plan. Log into your account and click "Change Plan".. Select the $35 plan BUT be sure to select change at next renewal . As you have already paid $40 for your 30 plan you don't want to pay again.

Also if you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus. The $10 credit will be applied to your account within 72 hours.

simony70

I signed in yesterday and did not see the 2GB Promo code at that time, as a result I selected the $40 plan.

If I saw it yesterday, I definitely would select the $35 plan with 2GB promo.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@simony70  Because you have already activate your Sim card your are not eligible for the promotion. It’s for new activation. Sorry for you. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@simony70 

You qualify for the 2gb for 6 months if you entered the promo code during activation of the SIM.

If you didn’t enter the promo code. Just contact a CS_Agent and they will help you out.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If I remember correctly, promo is for any plan $35+ so you should be OK if you entered promo code while signing up with PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.