cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34/ month 5G

GD3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just subscribed to $34/ month 5G and nowhere in my Overview does it show unlimited Canada wide call and texting. I know I have it, but would like to see it listed in the Overview. Am I missing something?

9 REPLIES 9

GD3

Thank you ,I have it now. Very slow and clunky website for a large telecommunications compan

GD3

Thank you ,I have it now. Very slow and clunky website for a large telecommunications company 

GD3

Yes, thank you, that works. Very slow clunky website for a large telecommunications company!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@GD3 

if it’s any consolation, one of my users just switched over to it on their renewal a couple of days ago and it’s a seamless transition from the previous $39 identical plan.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GD3 , take a look at the payment tab.  The overview tab shows details of the current plan, not the one you will change to on renewal.  The details of the future plan appear on the payment tab.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you have previous years calling freebies? If not then call somewhere else in Canada outside of the province you're in and if it works then you have Canada-wide. We'd all like to hear solid proof that it works. If you might be worried about extra charges for doing so then no worry as there are no extra charges here.
If you do have calling freebies then click all the little spinner refresh icons you see lower down and then make that call and hang up after connection and then click those little icons again and see if any numbers changed anywhere. If not then you have Canada-wide.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Hi @GD3 it is unlimited Canada call.  You can check it under the Subscription & addons tab  Or you can confirm with PM agent if you want

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @GD3 

My suggestion would be to check it out on the Public Mobile app. Sign in, bottom left corner is a circle with a plus symbol, go to subscriptions and it should show there.  Now. If you picked Switch now, it will switch right away but may not update on the system website right away or may cause cache issues. Hence the app. If you picked it to start for the start of the next cycle, it will show that on the app. Let us know if that worked.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @GD3 
You should be able to see your plan in "subscriptions and add-ons" page.
image_2023-11-12_133336420.png

Need Help? Let's chat.