cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 • 25GB Plan.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So I just checked Subscriptions when Activating and there was a new $39 • 25GB Unlimited Data Plan, I Immediately Activated a new Account on it and went to do a Second one where it has now been changed from $39 to $34 for the exact same Plan. I signed back into the $39 Account to Sceduale a Subscription change to the $34 instead of $39 and its Unavailable for Existing Customers leaving this Account stuck on the $39.

Upon my Second Activation I did another new Account on the $34 • 25GB Unlimited Data Plan and here is what I noticed.Screenshot_20231208_155733_Public Mobile.jpgNote how it says on the Activation Page: 25GB Data at 5G Speed: Followed by: 5G Speeds up to 250mbps and Unlimited Data at Reduced Speeds? Screenshot_20231208_155520_Public Mobile.jpgNotice that when you get to the Review & Payment Screen: This doesn't clarify that it's 'Unlimited Data' it now says it's only 25GB. All other Plans have always said Unlimited Data at the Payment Screen... so i find this odd.Screenshot_20231208_155101_Public Mobile.jpgNow once Activated and signed into the Self Serve 'Subscription & Add-ons Section' it says again that this is Unlimited Data again.Screenshot_20231208_155110_Public Mobile.jpgThan when I Navigate to the 'Payment Section' of the Self Serve App it once again only says 25GB with no indication of being Unlimited Data...

Just last week, it showed more Details within the Payment Section for Unlimited Data Plans: Here is an Example and Screenshot I took on November 27th of an Account on the $34 • 40GB Unlimited Data Plan.Screenshot_20231208_161052_Messages.jpgDid the Maintenance just make this more 'clean' or is this new $34 • 25GB Unlimited Plan not actually Unlimited Data and only 25GB?

7 REPLIES 7

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @Priority 

thanks for flagging on this new promotion.  Yes, it doesn't say new activation only.. Good!!

It actually is only for new account activations.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also, In similarities to the $29 • 10GB it appears Payment is refusing to be Accepted to get this New $34 • 25GB Unlimited Plan again as well..

I've had a few challenges updating Credit Cards within the 'Self Serve Payment' Section as well today, yesterday and the day before even though they say it's been 'Resolved'.

I noticed any Payments I make to Public Mobile today on my Statement it shows 'Public Mobile Self', when in previous times it would just say 'Public Mobile' with a Less for Less Picture. 

Lots of oddities since the Maintenance.

@Handy1 wrote:

@Priority  I’m sure the 25GB for $34 is unlimited data . At least it say it is in the plan description. But strange not mentioned in the payment page as you point out .

@Handy1 , you know how they word things now though 😉 but yes @Priority  I imagine it is still unlimited data at reduced speeds after plans included data is used up!

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @Priority 

thanks for flagging on this new promotion.  Yes, it doesn't say new activation only.. Good!!

@hTideGnow , when I looked it’s shows it is for new activations. No where near as good as the one offered a few days ago $34 40gb @ 5g speeds. 😉 

I checked my account & the $40 50gb @ 5g speed plan being offered now is a better deal for $6 more than the $34 25gb @5g speed plan as far as data goes. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Priority  I’m sure the 25GB for $34 is unlimited data . At least it say it is in the plan description. But strange not mentioned in the payment page as you point out .

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Priority 

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'd imagine it's unlimited. All 5G plans except the ones with US roaming are.

Need Help? Let's chat.