cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$30 referral bonus $5 X 6months not received.

urmilpatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have received email from public mobile in February 2022, details as below.

$30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made before or on renewal date. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends Feb 28 2022 11:59PM EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in March.

I have received $1 bonus for my March 2022 plan renewal but I didn't receive $5 monthly referral bonus.

Can any one help me why I didn't receive ? how to get that referral bonus of $5 for 6 months ?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@urmilpatel 

The $5 credit will show as $5 in Current Balance in the Overview tab in Make a Payment section. Also near the end of your monthly payment date under Transaction History, it will show the RAF Holiday $5.

If you don’t see this in your account, contact a CS_Agent and they will look into it for you and try their best to help you.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@urmilpatel 

When was your renewal? The RAF $5 bonus credit was added to accounts on Friday March 4th. Check your transaction history for the credit. Otherwise contact customer support to ask for it to be added.

Screenshot_20220304-190832~2.png

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@urmilpatel   Yes you should be getting in on the first week of March and not April.  The terms in the email said it clearly

Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in March.

I suggest you to open ticket with PM Support and confirm 

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@urmilpatel 

You'll probably see the first $5 credit, on the first week of April since the offer was until Feb 28.

You can send a private message to a CSA agent to confirm that.

Type CS_Agent into the send to box.

Need Help? Let's chat.