cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB data bonus not showing up in My Account

TracyWallace
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When we signed up for PM we got a 2GB monthly bonus. I logged in today and that bonus is no longer showing up in my account. Any idea why? Are they time limited offers? We did sign up about a year ago but I don’t remember anything about limitations on the bonus data.

11 REPLIES 11

TracyWallace

I believe we were in that time frame. Sometime around a year ago. Have submitted a ticket. Thank you

TracyWallace

Yes I opened a ticket although the options didn't really explain my situation. I hope they contact me

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TracyWallace 

Between July 2021 and January 17th at 2022 all 2 GB bonus data promotions were unlimited on plans $35 and up. If you have tried every which way but Sunday to see the promotion in your account and you cannot then submit a ticket for a customer support agent to look into this for you.

TracyWallace

I dont remember there being a limit on it and another poster said our bonus was u/l. I'll have to submit a ticket

TracyWallace

Yes, this is exactly what we did. I tried logging in using incognito mode but it still only shows the original 3GB of data and the one time 2GB Christmas data gift, not the monthly bonus data

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TracyWallace 

What was your activation date? And to confirm you did activate yourself online?

TracyWallace

Thanks, tried that. Still missing 2GB of data

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TracyWallace 

There are a couple of free 2gb bonus. One for 6months and another one for 12 months.

It seems you have reached the 12 months expiry timeframe.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TracyWallace 

Did you activate a $35+ plan and use the promo code 2GBBONUS? Did you activate online versus in store? If so then yes that is an unlimited promotion of 2gb of bonus recurring monthly plan data. Once logged in using secret / incognito mode you should see it at the very bottom of your plans and add-ons page under promotions.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@TracyWallace hi I haven't heard of  it offered more than a year it could have expired,but do as @darlicious suggested you could be looking at at a cached version of your account it may reappear 😀

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TracyWallace 

You need to log in using secret / incognito mode. I have the same problem it didn't show my promotions when I just normally login.

Need Help? Let's chat.